If you have ever felt caught between the demands of homeschooling your children and meeting the needs of your husband, you’re not alone. Read and discover how even a busy homeschool mom can make time to nurture her marriage. It’s not as hard as you think—and more important than you may realize.
Heidi St. John has been married to her husband Jay since 1989. They have six children (the St. Johns are expecting their seventh child late in fall of 2010) and have homeschooled all the way through high school. A favorite conference speaker, Heidi approaches homeschooling with humor and grace at events all across North America.
Jay and Heidi are also the founders and executive directors of First Class Homeschool Ministries, a parachurch organization dedicated to helping churches start homeschool cooperatives. First Class has been in operation since 2000 and has over 40 locations across North America.
- You must be at least 18 to enter
- Open to US and Canada residents only (sorry everyone else!)
- You must leave a contact email address or link to your blog for notification purposes
- Each entry must be left in a SEPARATE COMMENT OR IT DOES NOT COUNT
This contest closes Thursday, February 10th at 1PM EST. One winner will be chosen. The winner will be notified via email. They will have 24 hours to respond and claim their prize. If the prize is unclaimed a new winner will be chosen. Thank you and good luck!!
- Leave a comment (1 Entry)
- Friend Heidi St. John on Facebook (1 Entry) – and leave a comment that you did
- Like The 2:1 Conference on Facebook (1 Entry) – and leave a comment that you did
- Copy, paste and tweet – then leave a comment that you did (Unlimited Entries) : I want to win The Busy #Homeschool Moms Guide To Romance by #2to1 speaker Heidi StJohn from @SomewhatCrunchy