UPDATE: Planning for this conference is underway, check it out!!
That’s right. A Christian Homeschool Blogger Conference!
If you’ve read my blog for a while, you probably know this has been on my heart for a long time. Late last night, while chatting on Twitter, the desire to get things moving hit me full force. I tweeted about it with a few of my IRL/Blog friends and found there’s actually quite a bit of interest!
So much so, that we’ve already received positive feedback from our first possible sponsor!
Details will be slowly coming out as they are confirmed but this is what I can tell you so far:
- This conference will be for Christian Homeschool Bloggers
- Topics will include both Homeschooling and Blogging
- This will be a rather intimate conference, not huge
- It will be in Spring 2011, probably May
- It will be in the Washington DC area (a great place to take a family field trip!)
What I need from you:
- Prayer – we need generous, Christ centered sponsors to keep costs down (which includes ticket costs)
- Comment – Let me know if you’re interested, what topics you’d like to cover and who you’d like to hear speak